The InfuScience Heart Failure Management program provides best of class cardiac
care in partnership with regional HF experts across the country.
Based on our A!CE(Advocacy! Communication, Execution) philosophy, the InfuScience Heart Failure Management goals are to:
• Bridge the gap between physicians and the patient/caregiver for this complex care program.
• Improve patient compliance and outcomes.
• Reduce care related stress for the patient/caregiver.
Simply put, our partnership in care is a commitment to higher level clinical expertise in the supervision and management of YOUR care plans.
A care partnership based on best of class service – A!CE
• Advocacy!: InfuScience believes this is imperative as we offer
critical resources and life-changing care to patients outside the
hospital walls. InfuScience advocates for:
– The patient and family in a difficult life situation
– The physician and caregivers who must manage a patient
population without direct and regular access
– The payers in assuring the best care for their members
• Communication: This is critical to HF therapy success. InfuScience
alternate site protocols reinforce care goals and best practices
by including all parties in care communications. By sharing data
and outcomes whenever possible, InfuScience creates a more
informed, effective community.
• Execution: Best practices rely on the ability of providers to be
fully aware of the patient’s position in the care process and to
coordinate needs without delay. InfuScience’s experienced
staff assures the most effective execution.
A streamlined referral process and a staff ready for your referral
• A local 24-hour number to an experienced intake coordinator.
• Staff with specialized experience in cardiac critical care, infusion
care and home care.
• Outcome-based, coordinated approach involving nurses,
pharmacists, dietitians, cardiac rehabilitation specialists and you.
• The ability and capacity to collaborate with other cardiovascular
clinicians across the country for real-time support and comparative
The InfuScience program provides all options as discussed in the ACC/AHA
Practice Guidelines for Evaluation and Management of Heart
Failure in the Adult Patient.
During the initial in-hospital visit, our professional staff will:
• Provide a pre-discharge in-hospital visit, to:
– Put the patient and family at ease
– Introduce staff and infusion pump(s)
– Schedule first nursing visit and first infusion delivery
– Identify potential challenges in the home
– Consult with the care team, address issues PRIOR to discharge,