OUTPATIENT ANTI-INFECTIVE THERAPY
Adds Value, Improves Quality of Life!
Anti-infective therapies are among the most common alternate site therapies provided. Prevalence in the market however does not diminish the demand for quality in service. We strive to assure best care options and services are provided to the
patient, family, providers and payers.
InfuScience puts the patient first by combining outcomes data, best practice execution and a choice of infusion venues.
InfuScience Provides and coordinates comprehensive care for patients
recieving Home Anti-Infective Therapy. InfuScience staff will,
• Obtain and coordinate appropriate medication orders.
• Verify insurance coverage.
• Contact the patient and caregiver to complete assessment,
teaching and training.
• Arrange and coordinate skilled nursing visits, laboratory draws
• Arrange for delivery of supplies and equipment.
• Provide appropriate and consistent ongoing monitoring and
care including regular communication with other care providers
Advantages of InfuScience Anti-Infective program:
• Multiple venue options improve and maintain quality of life
for the patient and their family.
• Includes first dosing capabilities along with multiple drug therapy
• InfuScience™ employs the latest technologies and specialized
clinicians to ensure best outcomes.
• Active Patient Monitoring (APM) tracks patient progress throughout the
course of therapy. APM provides unique insights to patient progress,
allowing for more appropriate care decisions and care planning.
• Clinical communications protocols allow us to share best practices
and provide access to new or progressive therapy options.
Conditions Treated in the Alternate Site Include:
• Aids Related Opportunistic Infections
• Bacterial Endocarditis
• Candidal Endocarditis
• Chronic Urinary Tract Infections
• Fungal Infections
• Lyme Disease
• Septic Arthritis
• Wound Infections